Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Gyro Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPgvauRzQFI

There has been alot of hubub about Justin Bieber being at Disney World. And by 'hubub' I mean Amanda keeps texting me about it. I think its funny to see all the statuses...its like the CAPITAL LETTERS and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never have an end. In the midst of the filming of the Christmas Parade we have been told alot of celebrities will be around and to act normal and not freak out. I haven't seen Justin Bieber yet but see the little girl in the video with pigtails? Yep. Met her and her family today. They were the absolutely the sweetest. We were talking before they went in to eat and then the dad told me when they were walking out about her "fame". Her and her sister were the most precious. I would chose them over Justin Bieber any day of the week.

They are blocking out cast members who are not working tomorrow from the parks so I will unfortunately have to miss Lord Bieber (as Cinderella called him today). It all is very exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if Clay Matthews makes an appearance in that Christmas parade with all the other celebrities, I'm counting on you to snip off a lock of his hair for me. You've got me covered, right?!? Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have a gyro bowl! :) my dad must have seen the girl in pigtails. :)

    ReplyDelete