Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Priorities

Remember that one time I blogged? I do. I haven't forgotten I just moved the blog's prioritization down on my list. And it's not fair to you dear readers. I apologize. Sincerely. I have been busy with this, that, and the other. Trying to figure out life, boys, my career with Disney, friends, work, more work, up late, out the door early, coffee, shopping, more shopping, driving, dancing, trying to get in the Christmas spirit with 75 degree weather, so on and so forth.

This blog is a priority and I will be updating soon on my last few weeks and the last few weeks to come. It's alot to process. My family is coming into town the 24th and it's time for me to show off my state that I've been living in the past four months. We will go to parks, eat at Cinderella's, and laugh, laugh, laugh. Now THAT will get me into the Christmas spirit.

Thank you for your patience. I am still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment