I had a thirteen hour day at the Castle today. We had very sweet guests. I had two very sweet friends come to visit me which was such a fun surprise.
I may or may not be starting to watch 'Vampire Diraries' and may or may not be liking it. Shoot.
Proverbs 27:1
"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring"
Each day here is new and I have the choice to make the most of it and learn from every experience.
Whatever this extension result holds it will be for my best and God promises it will be for my good and that right there is comforting and puts me at peace.
This verse came to mind after reading your post!
ReplyDeleteNew International Version (©1984)
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
New Living Translation (©2007)
You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
English Standard Version (©2001)
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.