I just keep forgetting all these stories. But this one will make you laugh. It was yesterday at work. We have the sweetest little lady that is a seater. She never complains, she never gossips, and is always happy. Because it was Halloween she was giving out little baggies of candy corn. It reminded me of the salon so much when our regulars would come in with treats to share. She gave one to me and said, "Happy Halloween Michelle". Now this is the same lady who was praying for my audition and lit a candle for me. When I told her about my audition she looked unbelievably happy and said, "I knew it, I just knew it". Melts my heart. Attached to the candy corn baggie was a poem titled,'Pumpkin Poop'
I started to carve a pumpkin
With my carving knife and scoop.
But the little pumpkin got so scared
He took a little poop
It looked so cute and funny
Like a little candy treat.
So I'm sharing it with you now
Because you are so sweet!
I laughed so hard and I think it is the most adorable poem. Its a scrapbooker for sure. Happy November everybody.
No comments:
Post a Comment