It was a good morning. I went running, took my vitamins, and may or may not start watching 'Vampire Diaries' on Netflix.
We had another three turn night tonight so I was excited about the early close.
(Question: By reading this is everyone understanding a little bit about how the restaurant runs? I feel like I use alot of works and people are like, "huh?". Cinderella's is different than any other type of restaurant but if you need anything explained please, please let me know so I can be more clear)
I was in set-ups all night which was quick and fast and after I was done with them I helped bus and set tables and got to go outside to help walk guests out. My first family had four younger, olderish kids with them. They were cousins and all around 11, 8...that age group. So we were being so silly talking about how they ate swords and wands for dinner and wishing stars for dessert. They all were talking to me at once and I just was laughing and going along with it. As we are walking everyone else in the park usually looks at you because 1) I'm wearing a silly looking costume with a curtain as a skirt. 2) People know I work for Disney somehow. 3) other cast members know I'm escorting a family out so we just smile at each other as a part of the good show.
So we are just walking down Main Street and talking still when the little boy comes up next to me and says in the most matter-of-factly way, "You know we got here alot faster with you because when people see us with you they know you work here and they respect you and get out of your way" Something about how he said it and how he noticed it cracked me up so bad. I laughed and said, "You think so?". He goes, "yes, because they just know you work here...see that guy just did it." It was the most precious and I gave all of them hugs and the mom took a group shot of me with them. I told them safe travels back home and smiled all the way back to the Castle.
Cool little kid and you know... he's right.
ReplyDelete