Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Blend

Work has already gotten to the "blending stage".

I can't remember if there was four SEE BILLINGS tonight or if the code V was during the third dinner turn...or was it the time I got bumped to podium...was Jasmine here today...or Belle? OH...I think today was my triple shift...and tomorrow I work lunch and dinner...and yesterday was my first day as updater, and I didn't know i had to clock back in, and I wasn't sure if the dressed up "Tinkerbell" kid was a boy or a girl, table 15 was for five people and a highchair, they lost their picture, they lost their kid, they lost their dinner, we need more wishing stars, we need more walk-ins, we need more smiles, we need to be quicker, slower, faster, thinking, observing, non-chewing, fresh-smelling, laughing, complimenting, cupcakes in the break room, servers in the prep room, is that blister number four? how any times can I go up these stairs, excuse me, excuse you, "thank you princess", "Hello my lord", "Hello my lady"

There is just a little taste of what the castle is like on a regular basis. I really have loved it though. Despite all the soreness, aching, headaches, and overall tiredness with dealing with people all the time, it really is a dream. Everyone is so sweet and also big flirts. It's like a big family and its fun working and joking around at the same time. I feel at home and comfortable. But I don't want to get too over confident because i know there is still a lot for me to learn and too mess up.

P.S. If you think of it be praying for Thursday morning at 9Am-I will be going to an all ladies, College Program, Face Audition. So we'll see how it goes and what they see. Prayer would be so appreciated. I really can use all the pixie dust I can get right now.

P.P.S. Tomorrow I get to sleep in and start a new day with adventures waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment