September 15, 2011
Having a day off is so relaxing. Even just the thought of it is a relief. I woke up early to chat with Lauren (I miss that girl) and drop Jolene off at the dentist. While she was at the dentist I went to Walmart fora big shopping trip. While I was shopping I knew how much money I had in my card and knew it would be enough for this stock up trip. I love shopping for myself. I mean, I loved shopping in Maryland but just buying the food you know you want to eat and should eat is very fun to me. I could spend hours and hours just going down each Isle.
As I unloaded my cart and everything was scanned I looked at the total and realized I have never spent that much money on one Walmart trip. Ever. Whoa. I swiped my card and that awful little paper came out of the machine and I knew it only meant one thing. But she had to say it anyway, "your card is declined". Meh. I KNEW I had enough money and couldn't understand why it wasn't going through. We tried it again and the same thing happened. Ugh. I called mother-dear and asked her to check my account and I definitely did have enough money. So I talked to the manager and she finally asked me where I was from. When I told her Maryland she said that cards will hold the money if someone is out of state and are making big purchases. I called Navy Federal and told Dylan the situation and got it all taken care of. When that 'approved' came on the screen I felt like I was signing for a huge fan of mine.
On a happier note Walmart also has a AutoCare, Quick oil change place in the back. And I was way overdue for my oil to be changed. Apparently too over due. Because my oil is leaking and I need to go to a full-service to get it looked at and fixed. If I go to long I could blow out the Turbo. OH no, no no. We cannot have that.
Then for evening activities me, Rachel, and Jolene headed to Hollywood Studios. I have never been on Tower of Terror

And by the end we went on it three times in a row. So. So Fun.
We realized something when we are at the parks. We don't have to rush. We didn't pay to get in so we aren't cramming every little show, every little nicknack to take home and throw away, see every cranny. Its a nice feeling. Because if we can't see something then we'll just come back another day and do it then.
No comments:
Post a Comment