Over the Labor Day weekend my family (Mom, Dad, Kim, and Amanda) got to visit my dear newly married sister in Rhode Island. I was jealous to say the least. But I was so happy that they all got to see where she lives and got to attend their very own "smashing" polo game. All the pictures texts I got over the weekend made it a little more bearable. When I got this picture I wanted to cry. All my sisters are so beautiful and we really all do look alike. I stared (and teared over) at the picture non-stop after that. During breaks, during turns, and during folding napkins. I miss them so much and can't wait till they all come down for Christmas. I sent them back their own picture of me on my 11th hour at work just to feel like we all were together. I hate sending pictures of myself, let alone taking them with my phone (can you say "awkward").
Here we are. 1265.43 miles away from each other. The four Martin Sisters. Best friends. No matter the distance.
P.S. As you already guessed, yes, I did LABOR on labor day. Odd, Disney must have different rules on National Days Off. Oh wait, they don't because their always open. That's the good stuff right there.
you're amazing, lovee.
ReplyDelete