Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hoop Dee Do Revue

Today was restful, informative, active, good, and funny. I slept through my alarm clock (trying to wake up early to be responsible adult, not happening), I went to the outlets (helllllllloooo good deals and no more money this week. I should really prioritize things like gas and food more than wallets and shoes), I got to lay by the pool and read, then I got to go to Eliza's apartment for a good talk and good food, then went BACK to another outlet to find more deals, and then went out with a bunch of girls to the 'Hoop Dee Do Revue' by the Wilderness Lodge. A very eventful day indeed.

At the Hoop Dee Do Revue you go and eat (salad, cornbread, fried chicken, bbq pork, and strawberry shortcake) and there is an interactive live show. With singing, dancing, joking, and crowd cheers! Its a hoedown and we all were cracking up the whole time. Definitely worth 33$ (half off for being cast members! woot woot). A very fun night with very fun girls.































P.S. My Kate Middleton Halloween costume is complete as of today but I just found out that all of tomorrow's tickets for the Not-So-Scary party is sold out. Super bummed. But its also kinda my fault because I should have gotten them earlier. I didn't even know they could be sold out. Shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment