Hello, Halloween costume. I decided on Kate Middleton. Mostly because she is a REAL princess and the best when it comes to poise, style, and grace. Also it gave me an excuse to buy a blazer which I've been wanting one for a couple seasons.This morning I got to shop with my amazing Aunt Susan at the outlets next door. She didn't end up getting anything this time but we got alot of good ideas for her and got to catch up and talk. And I scored on some amazing deals.
I got my blazer (tan) at Ann Taylor. It was 40% off and already on clearance. So it ended up being 40$. For a nice blazer that is an amazing. And it means its one step closer to my full Halloween outfit.
We went to LOFT next. Aunt Susan found some jeans for $9.77 for me. Whoa. I was freaking out and when I tried them on they were perfect. When we went up to pay for them the girl looks at them and says, "yeah, these are not supposed to be on sale, I don't know who marked them because they are supposed to be full price." Aunt Susan automatically says, "Yeah, but don't you have honor the fact that the price tag says what it says." So she rang them up obviously frustrated with the fact that we just got a pair of $47.99 pair of jeans for $9.77. Go Aunt Susan and hello saving money.
I'm such a shopaholic. I love it though and I love on sale things. It makes me so excited.
Now for my completed Halloween outfit I need:
-Wedge heels (she wears them in alot of her outfits)
-a fun, classy hat (I have so many at home, dang it)

-Her ring (which a friend of mine says she has. sweet deal)

No comments:
Post a Comment