Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 9th

Friday, September 9th
It was an early morning today. I got picked up by my friend Mike and we went to Animal Kingdom. I'm pretty sure it was my first time. We went on rides, saw "Finding Nemo The Musical", ate barbecue, and had a really good time. Here, let me show you.















































Then we headed over to Hollywood Studios and he had to go to work. So I hung out with myself for a little and was perfectly happy because I made it just in time for All Star's Theater's Beauty and the Beast. I was smiling so much that my cheeks hurt after. It was only a half and hour show but it was incredible.





































































Then my roommate Rachel came to meet me and we walked around some more, went on a few more rides, met Winnie and the Boss, then got mansooned on and had to ride home on the bus soaked to the bone.


























We got home and cleaned up and through a series of events I went to the movies with a my two suitemates and two guys who live across the street. We went to an AMC theater, but this isn't your average theater. This is a dine-in theater. Yes, we ordered food and had waitressed and watched a movie. It was so unique. Yes, I ordered coffee



















No comments:

Post a Comment