Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Green with Thankfulness

I never realized how instilled healthily eating was in my brain until I came down here. I don't do it consciously, but I just crave yummy greens. I do know though that it is mainly because of my amazing mother. She raised us right and I'm realizing more and more every day of how blessed and lucky I am to be in the family that I am in. I am not perfect but just knowing how to work with people and actually growing up doing hard work really has been paying (and hopefully will continue) off. Thank you farm. Thank you mother. Thank you God.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Michelle, your statement was so amazing and heart warming to all us mom's out there. I am following your blog and so proud of how you are managing your new life "in the world"! You Glorify Him everyday as you depend on Him! It's Posts like yours that encourage us mom's and please God! You are humble and lovely girl who stands for righteousness! Praying for you to be encouraged daily! Love, Miss Becky!

    ReplyDelete