Blogging is hard...without being on a computer...and without alot of time. Since today is the 13th I will be starting from the 8th (Thursday of last week). Get ready for alot of posts (cause I'm going to put them all in order by date) and some cheese ballin' journal style
Thursday, September 8th
Today was supposed to be auditon day. But God had other plans for me. I found out last night after work that this morning I have a mandatory meeting that cannot be missed. All is okay though, there will be other auditions and the meeting went well and really couldn't be missed.
I got my first Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season...and it was a Venti. It was a venti kind of day. It strange to drink hot coffee, a hot seasonal coffee, a hot supposedly fall drink coffee...in the heat. Very strange indeed. I don't really understand Florida and their choices in what "seasonal is" but I just know that when the North Face jackets start going on sale I will be alot more humored in general. I worked today from 2:45-11:30...your average shift. I did alot of this and did alot of that then did some more of back to the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment