Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Food and Wine and Smiles

Hello day off

I woke up early today and got to skype the very lovely Liana Glass for over an hour. It was super fun talking to her about Disney and the College Program.

After I went to Eliza's apartment because her parents are in town. We went to the Starbucks at the outlets and had our very yummy Pumpkin Spiced Lattes and walked around talking. I felt so comfortable and it was so nice being with a group from home.

And after that I got ready to go to the Food and Wine Festival with my co-worker, Katie, and her roommate, Leah. But we made a few stops before EPCOT. Today was Cast Appreciation day at Magic Kingdom so we went to that and it was free (FREE!) food, drinks, mickie bars, music, and lots of decorations that had to do mostly with celebrating 40 years for Magic Kingdom. It was so fun eating and seeing all these people that work for the same company I work for. I definitely felt appreciated. Each part of Magic Kingdom had its own little set-up for pictures and this was Fantasyland's:
















More pictures to come but this mini-castle was so amazing and I wanted to take it home slash live in it.

We left from that and got to Epcot. I got to visit a friend and a mini-tour of the Boardwalk. Then we walked around the World Showcase and eat yummy dessert and yummy food. ONe of my favorite parts was meeting Mary Poppins. It was my first time ever meeting her and she was absolutely lovely in every way.














She is definitely one of my new favorite characters. Tomorrow I am going to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party with Katie. Hello Kate Middleton and Washed-up Ariel. We will rock it.

More pictures to come. Thank you all for all the love, support, and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment