Today I worked lunch and dinner. I was at podium for lunch and met a family right from Mt. Airy. My neighbors! And to top it off they were Redskins fans. I will definitely be keeping a lookout for them at Walmart.
I was seater/setter for dinner. It was quick. I got to help with an engagement! I was talking to the server before hand and she let me carry the dessert out after she delivered the ring. She told me, "Make sure you know she said yes before you follow me". I held those slipper desserts with all my might then when she said yes I congratulated the couple and got to hand the desserts to the server. Yeah for being apart of an engagement moreso than just creeping on them across the dinning room.
Its an early turn-in night for me. I have lots to do for my next two days off.
No comments:
Post a Comment