Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Prince of Time

My day would not be complete without catching up with some of the guys in my life. Its funny how the thought of skyping a boy would have probably made me a nervous wreck even like a year ago but now its just another way of hanging out. Its like the phone but with awkward freeze frames and overlapping conversation starters in between a bad connection and a bad background. Meeting some of the guys here really makes me appreciate the ones I know back home (or in other states) even more. Now, don't get me wrong I have met some really sweet and caring guys here but I also have met the ones that I think got lost somewhere between "We're not in high school anymore" and "Act your age not your shoe size".

Its a great change up talking and being encouraged by Godly young men. Just hearing them say, "I'll be praying for you" is so uplifting.

A great, restful, purposeful, folding full, and laughable evening.
--
"I'm in the mood to buy something...something like...Walmart...yes, that will do"
--

No comments:

Post a Comment