I was seating and we were close to the end of the turn so pretty much people were leaving and as they leave I always say, "Thank you for coming, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day" or something along those lines. So as I am standing by the stairs this little boy (about 7 or 8) comes up and says very shyly,
"Excuse me"
"Yes?"
"um...well, I was just wondering (he was very bashful)...I was just wondering if Cinderella was going to come back upstairs anytime..."
"Well, young prince, Cinderella has to meet her other guests downstairs. Did you have something you wanted to ask her?"
"Yeah...I just wanted to tell her thanks for everything"
I was speechless. I literally could not think of anything to say to that. The rest of his family came over to leave and I smiled at the parents and said, "I'm so glad you all had a good time. Have a good rest of your night"
They thanked me and as they were going down the stairs the littlest girl (probably around 4) was holding her dad's hand and says, "Daddy, thank you for that nice time". I could not stop smiling for the rest of the night.
After stories like that I realize more and more how magical the Castle is to people. The families who are grateful and the kids who are awestruck are main characters of my stories that I will continue to tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment