Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not Obama

October 12, 2011

Hello to my Saturday. That was really a Wednesday. Today was full of good friends, good coffee, good shopping, and presidents.

I went to an event where Meg Crofton was speaking. Who is Meg Crofton? The President of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Disneyland, and Disney Paris. Big shot. The event was called 'One Leaders Journey'. It was in a classroom of about 50ish college program students all decked out in Disney Look business attire. She was more like a motivational speaker in my opinion. She read inserts from her journal and then answered questions. But she was very cool, calm, collected, and easy going. I asked her a question and shook her hand, thanking her, afterwards. It was very inspirational and such a cool opportunity that I even got to be in the same room with someone who has that title and who is technically my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment