Today was quite the day to say the least. It just continues to amaze me how God is so detail oriented and however bad my day starts it can just keep getting better and better. I was bumming it on the bus and that usually comes with missing my family so I was just bleh. But I got to work and its funny how people can change your mood. I was assigned to 'greeter assist' which during breakfast its more like 'stand there'. But during breakfast I was saying hi to everyone and talking to the families and got to talk to a VIP tour guide, guest relations guy who was escorting a family. This was not just any family though. This was our very own Suite Family. Yes, Suite. They won a night in Cinderella's Suite and was eating breakfast with us the next morning (which was this morning). They were a nice family and I got to talk to the little girls some. Mixed with this, that, and the other I ended up still talking to the guest relations guy and just about how important and unique his job is and how he got there and what he dealt with. As we are talking he goes, "Well I have to check the Suite, when is a slow time for you all? Once it's cleaned I could bring a few people up to see it." Wait. What. Repeat Please. Again with the this, that, and the other, in the end me and four of my co-workers got our very own VIPish tour of Cinderella's Suite. It was incredible and perfect timing and not very big and very elegant and very high up and very surreal and very sweet to just start.
A unique day and such a added perk. Needless to say, my day turned around and upside down.
This is so cool......on the plane home today I was telling "Mrs Walsh" that I had meant to ask you about the suite! I'm glad to know it is still in use.
ReplyDelete