Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

My Princesses

36 is the magic number of the day. For two reasons:

I got to video chat the lovely Krista Minetree today for approximately 36 minutes. It was super nice to catch up and hear all about work, school, and boys :)

I ended my dinner shift at work by calling Amy. It took all I had not to cry throughout the whole conversation. Just hearing her voice made me miss home that much more. We got to catch up about everything in 36 magical minutes...not enough time but also the most precious time.

None of the princesses at the Castle or in Disney World will ever compare to the princesses I know back home. They are my closest friends and I miss them terribly. I am just so thankful for technology and need to take more advantage of the fact that they are just a speed dial away :)

I love you girls


No comments:

Post a Comment