I had work at 130 so I woke up early to get ready to hit up the outlets. Hello Columbus Day sales. I shopped and shopped but I guess it wasn't meant for me to stop shopping because as I was leaving my car started to act funny. Long story short I was too scared to drive it and I called triple AAA and the guy came but said I could make it the 2 miles home. I parked my car in front of my apartments and a friend drove me to work. The car could be anything from transmission to tune up to better gas to just needs to be looked at. I'm so thankful for Triple AAA and the availability of it and for my mom who is making all these car calls for me while I'm at work. Being a big girl is hard work. Praying I don't lose my car just because I would be so sad if I couldn't drive to the Kauffman's whenever I wanted or just the ease of having it.
No comments:
Post a Comment