Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Magic Kingdom Moms

My moms good friend Mrs.Walsh is in town with two of her dear friends. They are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Yesterday I got off of work early and was able to join them for their dinner reservation at Kona. It is a restaurant at the Polynesian Resort. It was so easy talking and getting along with these wonderful ladies. I felt so special all night and my throat definitely was getting a workout, talking so much. We talked all about the program and growing up and what i'm learning. It was just so nice. I felt like I was hanging out with three of my mom. Such dear ladies and such good conversation. The next morning (today) we made plans to go to Magic Kingdom because I didn't have to work till 245pm. So I met them at the front gate and got to use my main gate pass for them. It was so easy and they all gave me hugs saying, "thank you so much!". We met Snow White, Mary Poppins, Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, Vidia, and Tinker Bell. We ate at the bakery and shopped all throughout Main Street which I had never seen before. I finally got to see the Stage Castle Show. Now every time I hear it inside I can put it with the actual show instead of just voices and random singing throughout the day. All my new friends were so encouraging and generous and sweet and kind and uplifting. I just could not stop smiling because we were making our own Disney memories and it made me so grateful being apart of a place that really can be quite magical. I am so blessed.












Tomorrow I will be eating breakfast with them at the Wilderness Lodge. Keep the good times coming.

3 comments:

  1. Big compliment: "I feel like I was hanging out with 3 of my mom." Brittani even called us "Michelle's Moms." A huge honor. I am having coffee with the true mom tomorrow. Another honor: being the subject of a blogpost!! Thanks! Love ya! "Mrs. Walsh"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly was a magical time with our own personal Princess "Michelle".

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need as many Moms as we can collect! Thank you Doris, Barb and Sandra for bringing Michelle a little taste of home at the Castle!

    ReplyDelete