Then...bring on Christmas.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween
I am sick of Halloween. After two months of parties, costumes, pirates, candy, music, and more costumes I honestly didn't have any plans tonight after work. And I was 100% okay with it. I worked 13 1/2 hours today but all went very well. Besides the rain and the very slow breakfast everything went smooth and people were in very pleasant moods. People had costumes on which even though I've seen my share there are still those ones that just blow you away and make you laugh and smile. I was at podium for breakfast and with the rain I just gave up on my kindof good hair day so it went up when I went to lunch. For Lunch and Dinner I was seating. It was cool because I am to a point where I don't have to necessarily think about where the tables are, its almost second nature. It was a really good day and I like seating because people are so happy to be upstairs in the dinning room. And I never get sick of the initial, "ohh...ahh...looks girls we are in the actual castle!" once they get up that fortieth step. A very good day indeed, one of those days that makes me feel extremely blessed and lucky to be working in my location. I love it and I love the people. A very happy halloween. There is one more not-so-scary party tomorrow (hello three turn dinner) night. The last one.
Labels:
Disney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment