Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Words

October 20th-
'Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party' (pretty much the same but with the lovely Glass girls and lovely Cinderella co-workers)

October 21st-
Sleep in. Stocker for the short night.

October 22nd-
A very big pet peeve that I'm realizing. Being around people who see other people they know on the bus. At 6 in the morning. Why am I on the bus an hour before my shift? Because between this call, that, an amazing mother, and the other, my car had been in Titusville swapped around shops trying to figure out what is wrong with it/trying to find the proper place to get it fixed. But I am super thankful for the bus...because it provides me with transportation for free and free entertainment with the lots and lots of dramatic, he said, she said, then i told him, then she texted her about last night, I can't believe he told her that, my job this, my job that, and not so dramatic stories being told between people.

I worked Breakfast and Lunch then went home at 3. Then the lovely Nicole Kauffman picked me up and took me to Titutusville to pick up my car. My car is sufficiently and expensively fixed. Driving it feels amazing and makes me incredibly grateful to have a car.

I stayed the night at the Kauffmans. Hello face masks and Hannah Montana with Nicole.

October 23rd-
Church. Much needed church. Then worked a dinner shift. It was a short night because of the Halloween Party.

October 24th-
Had a long coffee skype date with mom. I love her. It makes me miss her not as much and I get all the updates on the family. I had a friend over for coffee as well and he said as we were skyping my mom, "you act exactly like your mom". It made me so happy and I couldn't stop smiling because she is my number one role model and I hope to be even half of how amazing she is when I'm her age. I had a weird work day today because I had training for the first part then went in but asked to extend because we only had four turns of dinner left.

Up-Coming:
-Oct. 27th-I have my audition. Please pray for me if you think about it. This audition will determine alot with the remaining time of my program.
-All of the holiday cast discounts start (I really need prayer for self-control and being wise with my money especially since my big car bill)
-More people are coming into town soonish and I can't wait to see them all and I hope that I will be able to spend as much time with them as possible.
-Its been easier being away from my family. I don't feel as much unsettled anymore and I'm sleeping every night. But at the same time its not easy at all when I have to look at facebook to keep up with whats going on. But I'm thankful I at least have facebook.

Thank you so much for putting up with lack of posts or updates. Always feel free to call, text, or set up a skype date. I can't believe its been a little over two months since I've been in Florida. Its been a huge learning experience and everyday is a new adventure. Wow-I think Disney has brainwashed me. crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment