Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Be Encouraged

"It's not about the job, its about your attitude towards the job"

I have been incredibly blessed to get picked where I work but I always want to keep in perspective that one job is not better than another. It's about how your work environment affects you and how you are affecting your work environment.

Ephesians 4:16 says "from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love."

We all have a part to play in this thing called life. But just like our own bodies we want to treat it respectfully and nourish it properly so we can grow and stay strong day after day in order to do the part God has for us.

"Its about your attitude towards the job that causes you to grow for the best or for the worst"

And I never want to waste such a precious gift, just like we shouldn't want to waste our own life, because life is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment