Another encouraging thing that was happening throughout the work day was how many co-workers were telling me how I look like Belle. I don't want to type it just to be all "mwaha. I look like Belle and THIS many people told me". Not like that at all. But it is encouraging and exciting because on September 8th I am going to an audition for college program students only. It worked out perfectly because I have work that afternoon, leaving me plenty of non-rushed time. Now a few servers and co-workers are calling me "Belle" or "Bella". oh my.
And I got to talk to Belle in the break room where she gave me some pointers and was sweet as anything, as usual.
Today did feel unusually longer and dragged out but I have the next two days of and I plan to take full advantage of them to rest, re-cooperate, and have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment