Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Once Upon a Time...is NOW!

What is an average training day...?
-Learn what you will be doing?
-Get familiar with where you are working?
-Meet co-workers, managers, and bosses?
True, that is an average training day...but lets talk about how being a Disney Cast Member is not your NORMAL training day...
-Buttons are involved (I got the 'Its My Birthday' one. holler)
-A tour of the Magic Kingdom is involved (during Magic hours-before the park is officially open at 9am)
-Space Ranger Spin is involved (I think my score was negative)
-Stories, Videos, Shortcuts
-The Haunted Mansion is involved (I'm still nervous thinking about it)
-Lunch in a special cafeteria where it involved MAGIC MAGIC and MAGIC MAGIC then we saw MAGIC in a MAGIC MAGIC
-Costuming (no, not uniforms, they are our costumes. Imagine a Cosco-sized clothing store)
-Then the boring online listening media OSHA and such about safety blah blah blah (kidding, I really did listen)

Now for the fun pictures...in order of appearance (thank you camera phone)





Preview of my costume

No comments:

Post a Comment