1. I bought a camera
2. I bought a re-usable water bottle and Brita at walmart
3. I bought two pairs of pants and a shirt at LOFT for all less than $25 (pro)
4. I forgot what I bought before LOFT then when I got home got RE-excited for water and devices to put the water in.
5. Got dressed for work (see below my full costume)
6. Went to work
7. Started to get used to work. Worked "podium" to check guests in. Worked "greeter" which announces when the royal families tables are ready (I get a microphone and a room full of about 40ish people or more...this could be fun to play up when I get more comfortable)
8. Continually continued to get blisters
9. Saw an engagement in the castle. Cutest think of my life. (she said yes)

10. Saw the fireworks from a totally different perspective (we were at the entrance to Cinderella's Royal Table which is like behind and underish the castle...different)

11. Learned to close out
12. Clocked out
13. Drove home
14. Feeling the ROYAL PAIN of working at the castle...my feet are killing me.
15. Blogged all about it
16. Said goodnight
The fireworks! Cant wait to see them at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYou look just like your mom in that picture! Moleskin is great for blisters btw :)
ReplyDeleteI Think I made it I am so excited it is almost like being in Disney world just finding the blog Loveya Be careful Watch out for that Mickey I have heard somethings about him. Stay Safe Loveya AAM ;-)
ReplyDeletePS Oh No I have to choose a Profile Here goes