I'm thankful for dental insurance.
I'm thankful for moms who can find and make dental appointments.
I'm thankful for Mom and Nicole for finishing unpacking, shopping, and setting up my stuff while I was at a housing meeting. They are the literal best.
I'm thankful for Goodwill.
I'm thankful for the resources that were available to help Nicole in her time of need.
I'm thankful for my mom's credit card and cheap greek yogurt.
I'm thankful for the sandwhich I had for dinner, the dinner Aunt Susan made, and the first-roommate dinner that was awaiting me when I got back to my apartment. Yes, I am thankful for three dinners.
I'm thankful for this apartment that is coming together oh, so nicely. See...


I'm thankful for honest, funny, and great communicating roommates
I'm thankful for my newly improved cushioned bed that I will be sleeping in tonight in about 3 1/2 minutes.
I'm thankful for the unbelievable friends I have back home that I miss dearly.
I don't know how I deserve all this favor, its unbelievable and alot of it still hasn't sunk in, but I'm rolling with it and don't ever want to forget to be thankful
No comments:
Post a Comment