Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Spread the Love

My ankle hurts. It hurt this morning alot and I just kept praying I would survive my last training day. And I did. Thank you Lord. Its still swollen but I have been faithful in taking my antibiotics all by myself without mom keeping the time for me. Yay for growing up.

Starting tomorrow I will be on my own (passed my assessment today!) as far as getting my assignment and clocking out for breaks, and not having someone with me the whole time. I just have to keep positive and realize I just need to keep doing everything in order to get into the flow of the whole job. Its not an overnight thing. It's a process.

I'm eating a strange dinner tonight. I went to publix because I wanted to and came home and decided on an english muffin with peanut butter, chips, cherries, yogurt, and antibiotics. With coffee.

I bought a key chain today and it has Belle, Cinderella, and Snow White on it and says, "Disney Dreams". I thought it fit rather well with the theme of the blog.


















I hear the ice machine dropping ice right now which makes me happy for two reasons
1) I love ice
2) I love ice when its on my ankle

I went to church tonight at Summit, which is the church my cousins go to. They have a Thursday night meeting and I met up with my cousin Jordan. It was really good to hear truth and be encouraged. A main point that I got is that when we pray we usually talk...ALOT. But sometimes we just have to listen. We have to listen to God for clarity in our role for his plan in our lives. It was so encouraging because as much as this job is scaring me I just have to remember God has put me here for a reason and will give me the strength and courage to do it well for his glory. I won't be perfect at it, but with everything I do in my job I want to point to something that is far greater and much more significant than me.

I'm thinking about watching Tangled again tonight while I ice my foot. It will be nice to sleep in tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. hope your foot feels better! i know you'll do great by yourself, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I am sorry your ankle hurts and I miss you I miss you I miss you! Come see me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. I love that you are taking your antibiotics all by yourself, that you watched tangled, that your dinner is litterally what I had for lunch (no cherries though, sad), that you went/ liked the church meeting, and that you are you. seven days of working, sounds like a money making week! miss you a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your ankle, Michelle :( Sounds like you're getting the hang of everything, though, and I'm proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete