Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blog's Purpose

This blog’s purpose is solely about my experience during this Disney season in my life. Facebook only goes to a certain level and this is mainly for the stories that I would tell my family around the dinner table after work. Some might be short, some might not be funny, and most might be pointless and rambling. But it’s a way to connect you all (readers) to my experience in this new environment that I will be in. I have never blogged anything so the process is a learning one for me as well. Comments, advice, hellos, etc, is welcome. It’s not going to be perfect and I’m not promising to post everyday but it’s a way to stay connected and remember.

P.S. I will not be grammatically correct probably 85% of the time (SEE! its horrible) so I am sorry for all the english buffs out there...I don't mean to offend anyone. My writing style is more rant like and without mom around to edit-its all me.

1 comment: