One group came up and asked if there was any way that they could add one more to their group. Sometimes, depending on the situation, we can, and sometimes we can't. I asked the coordinator and he said we could swing it. When I told the group of ladies they all started beaming and thanking me and then the little grandma (who was the add-on) came right up to me and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was the sweetest ever. I saw them after their dinner and they said they just had the most wonderful time.
And mom told me on Skype tonight that I need to use spell check more for my blog so just to show her I DID warn people about my style I will quote it again...this is from "Blog's Purpose"
P.S. I will not be grammatically correct probably 85% of the time (SEE! its horrible) so I am sorry for all the english buffs out there...I don't mean to offend anyone. My writing style is more rant like and without mom around to edit-its all me.
See, mom, everyone did get a fair warning
P.S. I have my first 12hr shift tomorrow. prayers, espresso packages, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment