Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Magical Morning

Well, ankle is not heeling, going down in swelling, or stopped hurting. I have been still taking all my medicine and icing it whenever I have a spare moment. Called mom this morning and she said that I should go back to urgent care so that's what I'm going to do. right now actually.

Thank you all for reading my blog. I have gotten alot of sweet comments and texts. Please feel free to ask if you want me to write about anything in particular, want me to stop posting pictures of food, have advice about my writing, or just a general thought.

If you really are confused about the picture this is my usual breakfast but right by the yogurt there is a stock pile of pills. Gotta keep eat to stay strong and healthy for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment