Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Roommates

I just realized, as I'm sitting at the kitchen table with all my roommates, that I haven't hardly said anything about my roommates! Well, then, kind readers, let me introduce you to these marvelous girls. This picture that I'm using is the very first one that we took together ten days ago.

Starting Left

Rachel-she is my roommate from Massachusetts. She is the sweetest girl but then when you start to get to know her she is the SILLIEST girl. We are so similar. For example we are sitting at the table while she has a cotton ball in her ear and I have a wrapped up ankle with ice on it. We're one big mess. We talk is silly voices and laugh at nothing and have similar nap schedules.

Jolene-she is my suitemate from Utah. She is the most beautiful red-head without even trying. She is funny and easy to get along with in any situation.

Oh, hey, that's Me

Stephanie-my suitemate from Long Island. She is the most out going, joyful, full of life person I have ever met. She will talk to you about anything and cares deeply for others. And when she gets that accent on its just the best.

We all are still getting into the flow of being here but no one (so far) is OCD, insane, quiet, or allergic to fun. I feel very lucky to be living with these girls because they are all so likable.

Now, since half of us are injured in some way and the other half sleep-deprived it is movie time for us.

(P.S. Sorry Nicole for the crop but I didn't want to confuse anyone moreso than I probably already have)

No comments:

Post a Comment