Today was TRADITIONS day which is:
"The Traditions Program introduces each new generation of Cast Members to the culture and heritage of our Company. With a focus on the Past, Present, and Future of our Company, Traditions helps Cast Members ecognize connections to Disney history, the daily impact they can have on the quality of our Show, and their role in our COmpany's growth and success. Cast Members are encouraged to develop a sense of prode and ownership in their work and to recognize their responsibility to create magical Disney memories for our Guests every day." (www.wdwcollgeprogram.com)
I was scheduled for the very first group which met at the bus stop at 645am (for all the guys this means as a girl I got up at 530 and spent a very good amount of time on my hair and makeup only to have it all be in vain because the second I walked out its poofed, frizzed, and collapsed all at once. As for the makeup...try sweating and then continuing to look makeup-fresh. not possible) and we had to dress like this...which I can't lie...I would definitely NOT mind dressing business-like everyday. (It would finally give me the excuse to get the LOFT credit card)

We went here...

And at the end of the 4hr day we got this...

The day may or may not have included where I'm going to MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC and how we got to MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC walked right through the MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC Main Street in Magic Kingdom was amazing to walk through for a little but then it was time to MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC
Once we were back in the classroom we got a surprise visit from this guy...

This company is huge and how they perform and manage and organize and expand and plan and smile and build and everything else under the palm tree is continually amazing to me. I'm super lucky to be here and as of today, because of that name tag, I am now officially apart of "creating HAPPINESS" as a Disney Cast Member.
P.S. Mom texted me today-"Pinch me I am an unashamed disney fan!"-and I think she hit the nail on the head because I am too
No comments:
Post a Comment