Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last Day Home

My last day of work was today. It was a steady day and didn't quite hit me saying goodbyes. Right afterwards I drove to Carroll Hospital Center to see Olive. Her, Sarah, and Robert have been here since Friday because she had a fever and a baby UTI. She is doing better, just has to be on an IV of fluids and antibiotics.

I wasn't crying all day until I saw my little niece all IVed up and smiling in her hospital crib. She is so precious and I will miss watching her continue to grow up and develop her personality.

The lovely Krista Minetree helped me pack some last night until 230am and that was so helpful. Am I done yet though? no. Do I have alot to do still? yes. But would I rather be spending this time with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece instead? more than anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment